FLEXIBLE LARGE FORMAT DIGITIZER SERIES
Transform any environment into a collaborative workspace. The Roll-Up III digitizer series offers complete mobility and is engineered with GTCO CalComp by Turning Technologies exclusive patented Redundant Grid Technology™ for greater durability and ruggedness. Simple setup makes the Roll-Up III versatile for use in the office or in the field.
Built-in USB connectivity allows power to be supplied through the USB port. Installation is quick and easy – WinTab applications use the Roll-Up III’s plug-and-play feature and non-WinTab applications use GTCO CalComp by Turning Technologies one-step SuperSet menu. Both options allow immediate connection to a PC for use with a wide variety of applications.
Roll-Up III is available with a variety of pointing devices including a pen-shaped stylus-ideal for quantity takeoffs and the accurate 4 and 16-button MaxVu™ cursors, which feature a wide viewing area for precise digitizing.
Portable, light weight Roll-Up III digitizers are only 0.078 in / 2.0 mm thick allowing them to be easily rolled for storage or transport to various task sites. Constructed with advanced materials, including a tough Lexan® work surface, Roll-Up III digitizers lay flat, maintain a smooth work surface and feature flexible dual orientation that allows the controller housing to be configured on the right or left edge of the digitizer.
Easy to Use
- Integrated USB connection allows digitizer to be powered through USB port on connected computer
- SuperSet™ allows users to quickly switch between applications (Serial kit required)
- Optional RS-232 serial port provides connectivity to a wide range of legacy computer and operating systems
- Only 0.078 in (2.0 mm) thick and easily rolled for storage or transport to various task sites
- Optional travel case available
Accurate and Flexible
- Innovative sensing technology and precision transducers provide 2,540 lpi / 100 lpmm resolution
- Dual orientation allows digitizer to be used with controller housing oriented on the right or left edge of the digitizer (3036 and 3648 models)
Durable and Dependable
- State-of-the-art materials
- Durable, tough work surface
- Backed by a two-year limited U.S. warranty and free technical support